Job opportunity: Field Supervisor
Under the Lasante Dabor Project Pils is recruiting a Field Supervisor for the TAPAJ (Travail Alternatif Payé A La Journée) project. The Field Supervisor will report to the TAPAJ Coordinator.
· Plan and Organise roster for Tapajeurs as requested.
· Accompany and supervise the teams on different working sites.
· Report to the Tapaj Coordinator.
· Be proactive and contribute to the improvement of TAPAJ.
· Meet with the Project Officer & Tapaj Coordinator for regular meetings.
· Assist training dispensed by Pils & other partners.
· Work off site with other Partners.
· Reporting through M&E tools.
· Any other cognitive duty assigned by the Project Officer or TAPAJ Coordinator.
· Look for work opportunities for TAPAJEUR with the support of the TAPAJ Coordinator.
· Be in constant communication with job providers.
· Liaise with TAPAJEUR and job providers so as to align calendars for TAPAJEUR to work at their premises.
· Good Knowledge of HIV/HCV/TB.
· Empathic and good communication skills.
· Be able to maintain a good networking within the community.
· Be able to work under pressure.
· Be able to adapt to different situations.
· Holder of a valid Driving License required
Please send your detailed CV and motivation letter on email@example.com by 30th of July 2021
PILS has a zero-discrimination policy towards key populations and people living with HIV. We are an inclusive NGO and do not tolerate discrimination against gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, marital status or pregnancy. Harassment in any forms towards any staff, volunteers, partners, community members, service providers or funders will not be tolerated by PILS.