Short term opportunity – Note taker
In view of improving access to HIV services for key populations, PILS is organising a consultancy exercise, and is recruiting a Note Taker
Period of consultancy: 5 days during the period 24 March – 7 April 2018
Scope of work: Note Taking during related activities:
- Key stakeholders meetings with the consultant
- Focus-group discussions with each key populations, as well as field visits
- Workshop with different key populations
- Diploma in social sciences, public health or development field (or equivalent).
- Excellent understanding of slang terms/language around HIV, drug use, sex work and other key populations
- Experience in working with people living with HIV, and key populations
- At least 1 year relevant HIV/AIDS experience at a national level
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Fluent in French, English & Creole.
- Good understanding of the HIV epidemic and relevant stakeholders in Mauritius.
- Good understanding of the Global Fund to fight Aids, Tuberculosis and Malaria and its governing structure in Mauritius.
Please send your detailed CV and motivation letter on email@example.com with Note Taker as email title, by 15 March 2018.
PILS has an anti-discriminatory recruitment policy. This policy is based on skills, experience and profile of candidates, without any regards to their age, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation or HIV status. All competent candidates, including members of the Key Affected Populations, are encouraged to apply. PILS reserves the right not to appoint any person to this position.