Request for proposal : Study on the Perceptions of Drug Policies in Mauritius
Terms of Reference
Study on the Perceptions of Drug Policies in Mauritius
PILS (Prévention Information et Lutte contre le Sida) wishes to initiate a national survey among Mauritian adults. The aim of this research is to collect field data to drive a strong, evidence-based debate on our current drug policies.
The overall objective of this survey is to understand the perceptions of the adult population (18 years and onwards including 60+) on our current drug policies and laws.
Specific objectives of this study should focus on:
- Whether the general public will be in favour or not of an eventual amendment of our drug policies
- Testing the appreciation and acceptability of changing our drug policies and laws
- Exploring the patterns of consumption of several legal or illegal drugs among the sample
- Exploring the perceived risks and harms associated
PILS is seeking proposals from a registered and experienced agency, with a qualified and professional team, to lead and conduct this national survey.
We are therefore inviting you to submit your proposal which should include:
- A detailed methodological approach to address the objectives. Attention will be given to the research design and sampling strategy (we are aiming for a representative sample of 1200-1500 Mauritians).
- A project timeline
- The associated costs
- The names and credentials of those who will constitute the research team
- A list of past research studies conducted by your organisation
Kindly email us your proposal by latest Friday 20th July 2018. Deadline to respond to any of your queries or clarification is on Wednesday 18 July 2018.
Your proposals or any queries/clarifications should be emailed to all of the following email addresses:
Nicolas Ritter (email@example.com )
Nudhar Bundhoo (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Joana Cybele (email@example.com )
Kunal Naik (firstname.lastname@example.org )