Short term opportunity – Local Consultant
In view of improving access to HIV services for key populations, PILS is organising a consultancy exercise, and is recruiting a local consultant
Period of consultancy: 24 March – 7 April 2018
Scope of work: Assist the international consultant in the related activities by:
- Identifying key documents for a Desk review
- Identifying key stakeholders and organising meetings with the consultant
- Organising Focus-group discussions with each key populations, as well as field visits
- Organising a workshop with different key populations with the international consultant
- Draft a final report.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, public health or development field (or equivalent).
- At least 5 years’ relevant HIV/AIDS or related health field management experience at a national level.
- Experience in working with people living with HIV, and key populations.
- Experience of HIV or Health Related Program management.
- Experience in workshop organisation and facilitation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in French, English & Creole.
- Good understanding of the HIV epidemic and relevant stakeholders in Mauritius.
Please send your detailed CV and motivation letter on email@example.com with Local Consultant as email title, by 15 March 2018.
PILS has an anti-discriminatory recruitment policy. This policy is based on skills, experience and profile of candidates, without any regards to their age, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation or HIV status. All competent candidates, including members of the Key Affected Populations, are encouraged to apply. PILS reserves the right not to appoint any person to this position.