Job offer : Receptionist & Administrative Clerk
|Job description:||Receptionist & Administrative Clerk|
|Reports to:||Senior Administrative Officer|
|Main Functions:||Support in ensuring the administrative function of the department supports the department’s needs, as well as ensure that the centralized tasks of PILS’ administration is efficient in providing other departments and partners with requested support.|
- Assist in the coordination, organization and delivery of the department’s activities
- To effectively support the staff in ensuring daily organization of office clerical duties.
- Ensuring appropriate telephone reception and connections, as well as delivery of telephone messages to staff not in their places.
- Collect data and enter data concerning local/sick leaves, time sheets, prepare travelling and permissions of the department to the Admin Officer.
- Receive & keep record of incoming mail of department and responsible for delivery of the correspondences to the respective addresses in reasonable time.
- Support the organization of meetings through ensuring board/training rooms are properly booked, equipped and ready for use
- Adequate follow-up of transport planning, data entry, stock management
- Assist department in providing departments & partners with requested materials
- Support in processing requests and purchases while following the policies and procedures of PILS.
- Responsible for neatness of the association
- Responsible for vehicles including verification of logbooks, GPS and maintenance
- Assist Senior Administrative Officer for any cognate duty
|Job description:||Receptionist and Administrative Clerk|
- Minimum qualifications – SC and HSC would be an advantage
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Basic knowledge of Administration and soft skills.
- Good Knowledge of the French and English Language
- At least 2 years of experience of work
- Knowledge in first aid and fire drill
- Strong work ethic
- Interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Punctual and through
- Excellent proficiency in office systems software.
Please send your detailed CV and motivation letter on firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 10th September 2018.