Job Offer : Grant Management Officer
Job description : Grant Management Officer
Reports to : Grant Manager
Responsible for : N/A
Main Functions : Ensure that the programmatic follow up of PILS & SR programs is constantly done by liaising with all appropriate internal teams and external stakeholders, reporting on programmatic challenges, changes or requests and proactively supporting in finding alternative solutions to programmatic challenges.
- Assist Grant Manager in the coordination, organization and delivery of the department’s activities
- Ensure constant programmatic follow-up of Sub-Recipients & partners including validation with administration for delivery of material requests
- Assist Grant Manager in programmatic and financial follow-up of Sub-Recipient’s programs through production of advisory reports (including all relevant information and documentation) concerning SR requests of reprogramming or re-allocations
- Liaise with the internal departments of PILS to ensure programmatic and financial follow up
- Participate in sharing and planning meetings to discuss and address issues related to Grants programme implementation
- Investigate for alternative solutions where programs are not meeting targets or are not operating as desired
- Assist in identifying areas, finding resources persons (including volunteers) and supporting implementers in their programs where necessary.
- Organize training and meetings of the department: Organize the trainers, venue, food & beverages etc, and liaise with HRDC where necessary.
- Production of SoPs (Standard operating Procedures) for key intervention areas of the department.
- Act as programmatic focal point in other department & partner’s meetings & workshops
- Act as programmatic focal point between M&E & Finance to ensure smooth work-flow
- Work on all administration aspects of the role in a timely and accurate standard
- Liaise with partners, beneficiary institutions & create new networks. Any other duties, as agreed with the Grant Manager.
|Job description:||Grant Management Officer|
- Bachelor degree in public Health, Health Systems, community health & development, social science or equivalent, or at least 3 years of working experience in follow-up of programs in medium or large organizations.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal)
- Knowledge of HIV & AIDS and good understanding of HIV epidemic in Mauritius.
- Knowledge of group animation.
- Aptitude to work within tight deadlines, during odd hours and having a good sense of initiative and a proactive approach.
- Excellent capacity to produce reports on time
- Demonstrate ability and commitment to team work and coordination with multiple partners.
- Computer Skills (Packet office, Gmail, other IT Skills and advantage)
- Non-judgmental and mature attitude towards the beneficiaries of proposed services, i.e., vulnerable populations (People who inject drugs, who live with HIV or engaged in sex work)
- Valid driving license.
Please send your detailed CV and motivation letter on email@example.com by Friday 20th April 2018.
PILS has an anti-discriminatory recruitment policy. This policy is based on skills, experience and profile of candidates, without any regards to their age, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation or HIV status. All competent candidates, including members of the Key Affected Populations, are encouraged to apply. PILS reserves the right not to appoint any person to this position.