Job Offer: Driver & Handyman
Job description: Driver & Handyman
Reports to: Senior Administrative Officer
Main Functions: The Driver & Handyman will be responsible for despatch, providing transport facilities to PILS staff and partner NGOs, doing small maintenance work
• Dispatch of mail or any other asset in relation to our activities.
• Do payment of bills, bank deposit, post office, etc
• Do purchases on order of the Senior Administrative Officer or the Receptionist.
• Follow planning transport as organised by the Senior Administrative officer.
• Alert administration for maintenance of the building and vehicles (electrical, furniture, painting, servicing of vehicles etc.).
• Do minor repairs.
• Responsible for the maintenance of vehicles – check level of filters/neatness.
• Answer to incoming calls at reception when needed.
• Do small administrative tasks when needed
• Assist all departments for setting up training rooms, stands at events, etc.
• Support Administrative Officer in administrative duties such as photocopies, fill despatch book, rearrange store, etc
• Responsible for the opening and closing of the office doors.
• Participate in trainings on HIV as required
• Any other cognate duty related to the post as directed by the Senior Administrative Officer.
• 3 years’ experience in a similar job
• Valid driving license
• Good Communication skills
• Reliable, proactive and flexible
• Good presentation on work site
• Minimum educational requirement Form IV
• Interest & Commitment to the HIV/AIDS response
Please send your detailed CV and motivation letter on firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 30 January 2018.
PILS has an anti-discriminatory recruitment policy. This policy is based on skills, experience and profile of candidates, without any regards to their age, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation or HIV status. All competent candidates, including members of the Key Affected Populations, are encouraged to apply. PILS reserves the right not to appoint any person to this position.