Job opportunity: Driver & Handyman
||Driver & Handyman
||Senior Administrative Officer
||The Driver & Handyman will be responsible for providing transport facilities for PILS outreach activities and to PILS staff and, doing small maintenance work
- Act as driver focal point to PILS’ outreach teams
- Dispatch of mail or any other asset in relation to our activities.
- Do payment of bills, bank deposit, post office, etc
- Do purchases on request of the Senior Administrative Officer or Administrative Officer
- Follow planning of transport as organised by the Senior Administrative officer.
- Alert administration for maintenance of the building and vehicles (electrical, furniture, painting, servicing of vehicles etc.).
- Do minor repairs.
- Responsible for the maintenance of vehicles – check level of filters/neatness.
- Answer to incoming calls at reception when needed.
- Do small administrative tasks when needed
- Assist all departments for setting up training rooms, stands at events, etc.
- Support Senior Administrative Officer / Administrative officer in administrative duties such as photocopies, fill despatch book, rearrange store, etc
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the office doors.
- Participate in trainings as required
- Any other cognate duty related to the post as directed by the Senior Administrative Officer.
||Driver & Handyman
- 3 years’ experience in a similar job
- Valid driving license
- Ready to work during night interventions
- Good Communication skills
- Reliable, proactive and flexible
- Agreeable to odd working hours
- Agreeable to odd working hoursGood presentation on work site
- Minimum educational requirement Form IV Knowledge of HIV/AIDS
- Non-judgmental and mature attitude towards the beneficiaries of proposed services, i.e., vulnerable populations (People who inject drugs, who live with HIV or engaged in sex work)
Please send your detailed CV and motivation letter on email@example.com by Monday 09th of December 2019.
PILS has a zero-discrimination policy towards key populations and people living with HIV. We are an inclusive NGO and do not tolerate discrimination against gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, marital status or pregnancy. Harassment in any forms towards any staff, volunteers, partners, community members, service providers or funders will not be tolerated by PILS.